Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

                          Class Evaluation

1. During my time here in computer science class I began to like this class as time went by. I really liked how we were able to really use and comprehend computers in a whole different way other than for research or watching videos. I really liked how Mr. Haymore rewarded students with treats if they kept their CTR card everyday. I also enjoyed that Mr. Haymore would once in a while let us have free time on the computers. lastly; I really liked how some of the stuff he was teaching was surprisingly fun and interesting.

2. There were quite a few things I did not like about this class which were surprising to me. I did not like the vocabulary words we had to copy down into a new post. I felt like it was too much work to do and we did not really talk or discuss about them. I also did not like how we were not able to finish our weebly website. We just kind of brushed it off to the side. We totally forgot about it and we did not even get graded on it. Lastly, I did not like how we also did not finish with our journal entries. we just brushed off too the side like we did with the weebly websites. those the only things I did not like about this class.

3. There are a few things Mr. Haymore can do to improve this class. Well first off, he can have more of free time. Students enjoy free time and will enjoy the class a little bit more if free time had more time in it, and was frequently privileged. Secondly, he can make the class exciting if he lets students be able to choose what they want to learn on. Like for example one student wants to work on coding, while the other wants to learn about how computers are made. We all shouldn't learn the same thing. Finally, this class would be better if we were able to walk around and help our fellow classmates. We can learn new skills by helping each other and not always relying on the teacher.

4. I quite honestly did not have a highlight in this class. There were at times a few things I liked, but other than that there was no highlight. I just did the usual everyday. I worked at my computer table and just stayed  quite the whole entire. Their were at times where Mr. Haymore would catch me not doing my work, but that happens to everyone. There were also times when Mr. haymor ld mad at me and Alonso for talking, but other than that there was no highlight for me. The class was pretty cool.

5. I felt like I did not do my best in this class. I felt like their were at times that i just wanted to get out of class and to not do my work. I know I could've done better in this, but I chose not to. I wanted to be lazy and the grade I have right now is the grade I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment